Diamond Compactor Rentals is an industry leader offering industrial and commercial trash compactors from SP Industries, Inc. Our knowlegeble staff, with over 70 years of combined experience, will help you decide on the perfect compactor system, such as the CP-2102. This compactor is recommended for corrugated materials, heavy industrial use, institutional use, transfer stations and warehouses.
Our staff with start with an initial site survey that will be used for creating a free customized cost analysis. With this report, our seasoned staff will help you choose the best place to position the unit and help you design an attractive enclosure for the compactor. After the unit is installed, we will continue to provide you with any questions you may have for the life of the unit. Diamond Rentals understands the urgency on issues related to our equipment and strive to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Please contact us today on more information on the SP Industries CP-2102 commercial trash compactor.
Home to over 9 million people, Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi River. Georgia offers many opportunities for those that love the outdoors including 47 state parks. You can go hiking on the Appalachian Trail to kayaking on the Chattahoochee River.
Model Series: CP-2102
- Dual cylinder design
- 42” x 57.5” clear top opening
- Designed to handle packaging materials, dry wastes and process scraps
- 84 cu.yds/hr volume displacement
- 78,500 lbs. maximum force
- Corrugated Material Only
- Industrial - Heavy
- Retail Outlets
- Transfer Stations
Saving Money with an SP Compaction System:
What is Compaction All About?
Compacting material – garbage/recycling/scrap/ process bi-product — is simply removing the air spaces from the materials and filling voids normally found in open-top containers. For example, a 3’ x 3’ x 3’ corrugated cardboard box takes up 1 cu.yds. of space. When compacted, it becomes a flat sheet (6’ x 6’ x 1”) and takes up a mere 0.11 cu.yds. of space. The idea is to simply remove the air, or unoccupied space, from the material being processed, therefore decreasing size & increasing density!
Bottom Line: Creating high density, reduced volume material is a more efficient and cost-effective method to handle large volumes of material.
Will an SP Compactor Help my Company?
The answer is usually yes.
- Packing more material into a container means fewer trips to the landfill, recycling center, etc. Fewer hauls equals fewer charges.
- Compaction minimizes waste stream material space on your property. For most facilities, space is a premium asset. An SP compactor system occupies less space than the open-top containers it replaces.
- Compaction keeps materials safely undercover and out-of sight — preventing it from becoming windblown debris and a source of pollution, while keeping rodents, scavengers and employees out.
- We won’t go so far as to say our compactors are pretty, but they are certainly better looking than the alternative!
- All-in-all, an SP compactor helps maintain a cleaner, more environmentally sound facility that beneficially impacts your employees, your visitors and your company
Why SP Compactors are the Best Value
Construction and Component Quality #1
All compactors on the market may serve the same function and look similar, but an SP Compactor is superior in ways that you can’t readily see unless you scrutinize the design, the construction and the component quality. Below is a list of some of the key areas that set SP compactors above the rest:
- Structural Steel Supports versus Formed Steel
- Breaker Bar Rigidity
- Thrust Beam Design
- Compaction Chamber Floor Plate
- Ram Guide System
- Electrical Components
Service. Service. Service!
Unrivaled engineering services. We build machines to perform the job you need done, and to last. We have 30 years of exclusive engineering and manufacturing expertise — designing and building compactors for all forms of waste stream materials. Each customer has unique requirements, and we apply our knowledge and skill to provide the best overall cost and performance solution.
- Local availability through our nationwide network of factory-trained dealers and distributors
- Nationwide installation and service
- Best-in-Industry warranty program
Built Tough. Built Better. Built to your Needs.
Working from our extensive range of compactor designs, standard and optional features, and custom engineered solutions, each compactor we build is seamlessly tailored to meet the customer’s exact requirements. We are confident that SP Industries compactors offer the best overall cost and performance solution for heavy-duty, long-life compaction and waste handling.
- 30 years engineering and manufacturing expertise
- Local availability through nationwide network of factory-trained dealers and distributors
- Nationwide installation and service
- Best-in-industry warranty program