Diamond Rentals is an industry leader offering commercial trash compactors from SP Industries, Inc. With over 70 years of combined experience, our knowledgeable staff will help you decide on the perfect compactor system, such as the CP-3101. This compactor is recommended for business offices, grocery stores, hotels, light industrial use, institutional use, retail outlets, transfer stations and warehouses.
Starting with the initial site survey, a free customized cost analysis will be created. With this report, our experienced staff will help you choose the best place to position the unit and help you design an attractive enclosure for the compactor. After the unit is installed, we will continue to provide you with any questions you may have for the life of the unit. Diamond Rentals understands the urgency on issues related to our equipment and strive to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Please contact us today on more information on the SP Industries CP-3101 commercial trash compactor.
Florida, with its thriving tourism industry, is full of wonderful places to visit. From Walt Disney World to the Everglades and everything in between, there is always something for everyone. Home to over 20 million people, Florida is the forth most populous state and the top travel destination in the world with, in 2011, over 87 million visitors.
Model Series: CP-3101
- Single cylinder design
- 59” x 58” clear top opening
- Designed to handle packaging materials,
dry wastes and process scraps
- 149 cu.yds/hr volume displacement
- 56,540 lbs. maximum force
- Business Offices
- Corrugated Material Only
- Grocery Stores
- Industrial - Light
- Retail Outlets
- Transfer Stations
Saving Money with an SP Compaction System
What is Compaction All About?
Compacting material – garbage/recycling/scrap/ process bi-product — is simply removing the air spaces from the materials and filling voids normally found in open-top containers. For example, a 3’ x 3’ x 3’ corrugated cardboard box takes up 1 cu.yds. of space. When compacted, it becomes a flat sheet (6’ x 6’ x 1”) and takes up a mere 0.11 cu.yds. of space. The idea is to simply remove the air, or unoccupied space, from the material being processed, therefore decreasing size & increasing density!
Bottom Line: Creating high density, reduced volume material is a more efficient and cost-effective method to handle large volumes of material.
Will an SP Compactor Help my Company?
The answer is usually yes.
- Packing more material into a container means fewer trips to the landfill, recycling center, etc. Fewer hauls equals fewer charges.
- Compaction minimizes waste stream material space on your property. For most facilities, space is a premium asset. An SP compactor system occupies less space than the open-top containers it replaces.
- Compaction keeps materials safely undercover and out-of sight — preventing it from becoming windblown debris and a source of pollution, while keeping rodents, scavengers and employees out.
- We won’t go so far as to say our compactors are pretty, but they are certainly better looking than the alternative!
- All-in-all, an SP compactor helps maintain a cleaner, more environmentally sound facility that beneficially impacts your employees, your visitors and your company
Why SP Compactors are the Best Value
Construction and Component Quality #1
All compactors on the market may serve the same function and look similar, but an SP Compactor is superior in ways that you can’t readily see unless you scrutinize the design, the construction and the component quality. Below is a list of some of the key areas that set SP compactors above the rest:
- Structural Steel Supports versus Formed Steel
- Breaker Bar Rigidity
- Thrust Beam Design
- Compaction Chamber Floor Plate
- Ram Guide System
- Electrical Components
Service. Service. Service!
Unrivaled engineering services. We build machines to perform the job you need done, and to last. We have 30 years of exclusive engineering and manufacturing expertise — designing and building compactors for all forms of waste stream materials. Each customer has unique requirements, and we apply our knowledge and skill to provide the best overall cost and performance solution.
- Local availability through our nationwide network of factory-trained dealers and distributors
- Nationwide installation and service
- Best-in-Industry warranty program
Built Tough. Built Better. Built to your Needs.
Working from our extensive range of compactor designs, standard and optional features, and custom engineered solutions, each compactor we build is seamlessly tailored to meet the customer’s exact requirements. We are confident that SP Industries compactors offer the best overall cost and performance solution for heavy-duty, long-life compaction and waste handling.
- 30 years engineering and manufacturing expertise
- Local availability through nationwide network of factory-trained dealers and distributors
- Nationwide installation and service
- Best-in-industry warranty program